Wilson Stoneworks began in the marble installation field in 1991. Since that time our work has been primarily with upscale multi-million dollar residential homes where complete perfection is a must.
What Sets Us Apart
- We incorporate only state of the art installation methods and tooling, coupled with over 40 years combined marble installation experience.
- We begin with laser elevation checks, laser determined layouts.
- We install all flooring and walls using “full mortar bedset methods” using only finest available white multipurpose thinset mortars, modified with Perlite and additives, to produce the strongest bond bed mortor available.
- All natural stone is installed in bedset and every stone “back buttered” (a method of bonding and void filling natural stone).
- We install all stone, especially high polish stones, virtually lippage free by use of 16, 14, and 12 foot straight edges to make your finished project as flat, level, or plumb as possible.
- We have all required tooling to provide custom “on site” profiling and edge polishing.
- We are extremely detail orented when it comes to required floor/ wall preperation to include the use where required of speciality waterproofing and crack isolation membranes.
- On polished installations we use only highest quality epoxy fillers and grouts to provide permanent stain protection.
- We have extensive experience on speciality application instalations, to include: ocean going yachts, government specified installations, and wet applications where epoxy setting materials are required.
- We have extensive experience with granite inlays, custom marble and glass mosaic inlays.
- All installations are completed using only the highest quality impregnators and are buffed using (high speed burnishers) to obtain a high quality finish.
Give us a call to schedule your quality marble or tile installation consultation. Serving N.E. Central Florida: Jacksonville, Gainesville, Ocala.